reef-dev mailing list archives

From Boris Shulman <shulm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache REEF 0.15.0 (rc2)
Date Tue, 24 May 2016 01:20:15 GMT
Looks like that for some reason it rans yarn tests as well (multi runtime test is not supposed
to run on local for example)

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 23, 2016, at 5:42 PM, Woo-Yeon Lee <wylee.xyzi@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks for response, Boris and Mariia.
>
> First, I re-ran the tests this time in `c:\reef`. (I did previous tests in `c:\apache-reef-0.15.0`)
> But it still gives me the same result (31 failed tests).
>
> I'm attaching a text file that I compiled error messages of fails, including stack traces,
from VS13.

> To summarize, below two are major error messages.
> - Expected number of contexts to close (4) differs from actual number of success indicators
(0)
> - Expected number of evaluators to fail (1) differs from actual number of failed evaluator
indicators (0)

> And there are several other messages:
> - Expected number of message "I have seen a failed evaluator with correct failed context
and no task." occurrences 1 differs from actual 0
> - Expected number of message "Runtime Name: Local" occurrences 2 differs from actual
0
> - Expected number of message "System.ArgumentException: Requested runtime Yarn is not
in the defined runtimes list Local" occurrences 1 differs from actual 0
> - e.t.c.
>
> Thanks,
> Wooyeon
>
>> On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 3:25 AM, Mariia Mykhailova <mamykhai@microsoft.com>
wrote:
>> TestPoisonedActiveContextHandlerImmediate failure might be the same heisenbug we've
been seeing on AppVeyor, but even there it doesn't fail consistently, more like once every
7-10 runs. And I never see it on my machine, so it's probably some timing issue with the test
itself. Markus, can you repro the failure on your machine consistently? Could you please open
a JIRA for it and attach driver and evaluator logs to see what happens in the test?

>> For 31 failed tests, Woo-yeon, could you please share the error messages?
>>
>> -Mariia

in c:\reef or some thing similar.