reef-dev mailing list archives

From Dongjoon Hyun <dongj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Automated code cleanup before releases?
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2016 17:35:38 GMT
For code cleanup, please consider the license header.

```
- /**
+/*
   * Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
```

And, if possible, I hope the following CheckStyle rule will be enabled.

```
<!-- module name="NewlineAtEndOfFile"/-->
```

I sent this email for a record for next release manager.

Bests,
Dongjoon.