reef-dev mailing list archives

From Mariia Mykhailova <mamyk...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Automated code cleanup before releases?
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2016 17:43:47 GMT
These issues don't look like something that should be done as part of release management. Enabling
checkstyle rules is one-time change, not a recurring activity. For license headers, ideally
we also need to come up with some tool to detect this at commit time. I'll file JIRAs for
this.

-Mariia

-----Original Message-----
From: Dongjoon Hyun [mailto:dongjoon@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 10:36 AM
To: dev@reef.apache.org
Subject: Re: Automated code cleanup before releases?

For code cleanup, please consider the license header.

```
- /**
+/*
   * Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one ```

And, if possible, I hope the following CheckStyle rule will be enabled.

```
<!-- module name="NewlineAtEndOfFile"/--> ```

I sent this email for a record for next release manager.

Bests,
Dongjoon.