reef-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Weimer <mar...@weimo.de>
Subject Re: Issues with running on yarn
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2016 00:22:11 GMT
On 2016-04-12 16:50, Dhruv Mahajan wrote:
> I see very wierd....Lemme again try rerunning...I was doing:
>
> mvn clean install -DskipTests followed by compiling C# code. Lemme retry.

I am very paranoid when it comes to clean builds and execute the
following as a clean in powershell:

```
function Clean-REEF{
   Invoke-Expression 'msbuild
$REEFSourcePath\lang\cs\Org.Apache.REEF.sln /m /nr:false /t:Clean'
   # Perform some more deletes because I don't trust MSBuild
   Stop-Process -Force -Name MSBuild
   Get-ChildItem -Path $REEFSourcePath\lang\cs\ -Recurse -Filter obj
             | Remove-Item -Recurse
   Get-ChildItem -Path $REEFSourcePath\lang\cs\ -Recurse -Filter bin
             | Remove-Item -Recurse
   Get-ChildItem -Path $REEFSourcePath\lang\cs\ -Recurse -Filter target
             | Remove-Item -Recurse
   Get-ChildItem -Path $REEFSourcePath\lang\cs\ -Recurse -Filter
REEF_LOCAL_RUNTIME | Remove-Item -Recurse
   Get-ChildItem -Path $REEFSourcePath\lang\cs\ -Recurse -Filter
TestResults        | Remove-Item -Recurse
   Get-ChildItem -Path $REEFSourcePath\lang\cs\ -Recurse -Filter
packages           | Remove-Item -Recurse
}
```

This deletes everything, including the downloaded NuGets.

Markus