reef-dev mailing list archives

From Boris Shulman <shulm...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: REEF.NET test failures with current master
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2016 17:01:47 GMT
Sounds good. Do we have  test owners so Jira's will be assigned to a specific people and resolved
with priority?

-----Original Message-----
From: "Markus Weimer" <markus@weimo.de>
Sent: ‎4/‎7/‎2016 10:00 AM
To: "dev@reef.apache.org" <dev@reef.apache.org>
Subject: Re: REEF.NET test failures with current master

On 2016-04-06 20:39, Boris Shulman wrote:
> I am getting the same inconsistent behavior for tests.

Thanks for the confirmation. So it doesn't seem to be a machine issue,
but an issue with our tests. I feel quite uncomfortable with merging
anything in this state.

Hence: How shall we proceed? I'm tempted to just disable the tests that
give us trouble and file one JIRA for each of them until we have a set
of tests that passes reliably. That way, we can at least know whether
new code breaks something we reliably test.

What do you think?

Markus