reef-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Weimer <mar...@weimo.de>
Subject Re: REEF.NET test failures with current master
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2016 00:34:54 GMT
Hi,

I have merged #921 and #928 to get the xunit runner installed. Thanks,
Mariia!

After that, I ran tests on commit
`ee1b6bbe69c9b897192f3cc4178f4c437189afb5` (current master at the time)
for several times using

`msbuild .\lang\cs\TestRunner.proj`

Out of 6 runs, 5 failed. 3 of which in
`Wake.Tests.TcpConnectionRetryTest.TestConnectionRetries` and 2 in
REEF.Tests. I wasn't able to find the name of the failed tests in the
logs. I filled REEF-1319 to help with that.

Note that these tests were done on a different machine than my last
reported tests. Details:

CPU: i7-5930k, 6 Core
RAM: 32GB
Windows 10 version 1511
Visual Studio: 2015 Update 1
Java: OpenJDK 1.8.0_51

Note that I also disabled the Windows firewall on that machine to escape
the firewall-dialog-onslaught.

Can others please repeat the experiment on their end? I hear that tests
pass reliably for some?

Markus