reef-dev mailing list archives

From Anupam <anupam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Fast" profile for maven?
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2016 16:51:57 GMT
+1

We could also consider using this fast profile in our .NET JAR project
so that .NET build gets faster.

On 29 February 2016 at 22:44, Julia Wang (QIUHE)
<Qiuhe.Wang@microsoft.com> wrote:
>>> I wonder whether we should add a `fast` profile to our POM that skips all optional
build plugins and steps? We could use that during development and use the full suit of tests
and checks when preparing the pull request.

> +1.  We can clean up before submit a PR. During development, if even a single comment
line would give an compile error, that would be really time consuming.

--
Anupam
Bellevue, WA