reef-dev mailing list archives

From Dhruv Mahajan <dhruv.maha...@gmail.com>
Subject JSON issue
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2016 18:36:16 GMT
Hi

With the recent Json version change we have done recently in REEF, here is
the typical scenario:

If REEF user wants to use Nugets in his application and then execute the
code, hE will have versioning issue since Avro needs earlier version. He
has to change versions in his App.config so that code works properly. Isn't
this messy for the user? I mean currently even our own example projects do
not run (for example IMRU.Examples) since we do not have App.config there
and error is thrown if we try to execute these projects.

Thanks
Dhruv