reef-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Chung <afchun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status of Reef C# evaluator
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2016 19:35:44 GMT
Hi Dhruv,

Sorry for the late reply. The REEF C# Evaluator work is wrapping up,
and context stacking and services should be fully supported already on
the C# Evaluator. FailedEvaluator should also have its fields filled
in correctly at the head of the master branch. For more detailed work
items on the REEF C# Evaluator and their statuses, please refer to the
umbrella JIRA items:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/REEF-289 and
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/REEF-767

Thanks,