reef-dev mailing list archives

From madhuka udantha <madhukaudan...@gmail.com>
Subject [GSOC][REEF-1159] A Web UI for the Driver
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2016 05:34:24 GMT
Hi,

I'm Udantha, MSc. Student at University of Moratuwa. This GSoC 2016 project
(REEF-1159:A Web UI for the Driver)captures my interest.

I have abundant experiences of visualization techniques creating numerous
dashboards, charts[1,2] with javascript, angularJS and d3, etc[2,3]. I am
also familiar with SOA, WS[2] and REST APIs. My past experience in GSoC
project in 2015 [2].

My current research area comprises of big data and pattern mining where I
have worked with similar environment
I think I can use my past experiences and research experiences in this
project. It will help me to improve my knowledge as well.

[1] http://wso2.com/products/user-engagement-server/
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZEPPELIN/COMDEV-119+Zeppelin+GSoC+Project%3A+add+more+D3+visualization
[3] https://github.com/wso2/jaggery