reef-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Julia Wang (QIUHE)" <Qiuhe.W...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Should we postpone 0.14 release?
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2016 00:23:53 GMT
Agree. Our testing for release is just simply re-run the testing with released bits. The quantity
is actually guarded by test cases. If we know some test failures, we should fix unless it
turns out to be test issue not prod code issue. 

Thanks,
Julia

-----Original Message-----
From: Markus Weimer [mailto:markus@weimo.de] 
Sent: Thursday, February 4, 2016 3:36 PM
To: dev@reef.apache.org
Subject: Re: Should we postpone 0.14 release?

On 2016-02-04 11:26, Mariia Mykhailova wrote:
> I think we shouldn't proceed with the release until these failures are 
> investigated and fixed. What do you think?

+1 We shouldn't release with known test failures.

Markus
Mime
View raw message