reef-dev mailing list archives

From Anupam <anupam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Preparation for moving to Visual Studio 2015
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2016 18:59:53 GMT
This is another reminder to everyone to setup Visual Studio
2015/Microsoft Build Tools 2015.

Progress so far:

REEF-1197 (Fix REEF .NET build concurrency issues around JAR creation
and NuGet cleanup) is resolved.

People who have both Visual Studio 2015 and 2013 installed on their
machines are encouraged to test if REEF works for them in Visual
Studio 2015 without any modification.

If we do not encounter any issues then we will wait for everyone to
prepare their developer setup to move to  Microsoft Build Tools 2015
or Visual Studio 2015 until end of this week.

Once that is done we will complete REEF-743 (Convert project files to
VS 2015) there by finishing REEF-313 (Use Visual Studio 2015 for
REEF.NET development).

--
Anupam
Bellevue, WA