reef-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Yunseong Lee <yunseong.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 0.14 release branch target date
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2016 00:40:40 GMT
Hi all,

Sorry for being behind the schedule. I'll start working on release from
today!

I'll let you know once I verify the build status, and create branch for
0.14 successfully (Or if there should be any issues).

Best regards,
Yunseong



On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 3:38 AM, Julia Wang (QIUHE) <Qiuhe.Wang@microsoft.com
> wrote:

> I would say wait for couple of days after Yunseong verify it is a clean
> build and no hot fix is required.
>
> But we can always work on our own branch for 0.14 blocked item then merge
> I believe. Code review takes time anyway.
>
> Thanks,
> Julia
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Andrew Chung [mailto:afchung90@gmail.com]
> Sent: Monday, February 1, 2016 11:25 AM
> To: dev@reef.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Release 0.14 release branch target date
>
> Hi all,
>
> Just wanted to make sure, now we are past the cutoff, can we begin acting
> on items that are blocked by 0.14? Have we confirmed that the build is
> clean for 0.14?
>
> Thanks,
> Andrew
>
> On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 10:47 AM, Yunseong Lee <yunseong.lee0@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > As discussed, the release cutoff for 0.14 was set to the end of this
> > week (Jan 31st).
> >
> > If you want to include some items in this release, please submit them
> > before the cutoff. :-)
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Yunseong
> >
> > On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 5:45 AM, Byung-Gon Chun <bgchun@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Sounds good to me.
> >>
> >> Thanks.
> >> -Gon
> >>
> >> On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 12:19 AM, Yunseong Lee
> >> <yunseong.lee0@gmail.com>
> >> wrote:
> >>
> >> > Thanks for the suggestion, Boris and Markus!
> >> >
> >> > After waiting 1 more day, I'll consider no reply as a consensus to
> >> > set the release cutoff to Jan 31st.
> >> >
> >> > Regards,
> >> > Yunseong
> >> >
> >> >
> >> >
> >> > On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 3:34 AM, Markus Weimer <markus@weimo.de>
> wrote:
> >> >
> >> > > On 2016-01-04 12:46, Boris Shulman wrote:
> >> > > > I would prefer waiting till end of January, as I want the work
> >> > > > I am doing now (hybrid runtime) to be part of it.
> >> > >
> >> > > That seems fair, but we should agree on a firm date for the
> >> > > release cutoff. Otherwise, and I am not saying whether this has
> >> > > happened to
> >> REEF
> >> > > in its infancy, we will always find a reason to postpone
> >> > > releasing by just one week :-)
> >> > >
> >> > > Hence, would Jan 31st be acceptable to everyone?
> >> > >
> >> > > Markus
> >> > >
> >> >
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> --
> >> Byung-Gon Chun
> >>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message