reef-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Yunseong Lee <yunseong.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Should we postpone 0.14 release?
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2016 01:21:49 GMT
Thanks Mariia. I definitely agree that we need to postpone the release
until our tests are stabilized.

I'll also work on the failures which currently blocks our release :)


Thanks,
Yunseong


On Friday, February 5, 2016, Julia Wang (QIUHE) <Qiuhe.Wang@microsoft.com>
wrote:

> Agree. Our testing for release is just simply re-run the testing with
> released bits. The quantity is actually guarded by test cases. If we know
> some test failures, we should fix unless it turns out to be test issue not
> prod code issue.
>
> Thanks,
> Julia
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Markus Weimer [mailto:markus@weimo.de <javascript:;>]
> Sent: Thursday, February 4, 2016 3:36 PM
> To: dev@reef.apache.org <javascript:;>
> Subject: Re: Should we postpone 0.14 release?
>
> On 2016-02-04 11:26, Mariia Mykhailova wrote:
> > I think we shouldn't proceed with the release until these failures are
> > investigated and fixed. What do you think?
>
> +1 We shouldn't release with known test failures.
>
> Markus
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message