reef-dev mailing list archives

From Dongjoon Hyun <dongj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release 0.14 release branch target date
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2016 22:53:16 GMT
Hi,

For Mesos, I'm still on tracking and testing, but I think I fixed almost
things.
So, I hope we release without any problems with Mesos.
(But, there are some minor issues. I will make a PR for discussion soon.)

Up to now, during tracing commits affected Mesos, I found the following
commits are related.

12/14  [REEF-991] Remove deprecated RangeTcpPortProvider.Default and
DefaultRemoteManagerImplementation constructor
12/5    [REEF-983] Add Runtime Identifier to the EvaluatorDescriptor
11/30  [REEF-1013] C# Evaluator does not work on HDInsight

I feel guilty about REEF-991 since it's mine.
The others just need straight-forward fix. (It's just about missing to
patch Mesos module.)

Dongjoon.