reef-dev mailing list archives

From Dongjoon Hyun <dongj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release 0.14 release branch target date
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 18:49:20 GMT
Hi, Yunseong.

I'm happy, too. :)

If then, could you merge the followings before branching?

* [REEF-1174] Update Apache Dockerfile to use Hadoop 2.7.2
* [REEF-1181] Add dockerfiles for Mesos 0.27

Hadoop 2.7.2 is released on 25 January.
Mesos 0.27 is released on 31 January.

I think it'll be very great if REEF 0.14 are tested and includes them
officially.
REEF 0.14 becomes a very up-to-date framework.

Warmly,
Dongjoon.