reef-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Weimer <mar...@weimo.de>
Subject Re: Should we postpone 0.14 release?
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2016 18:26:38 GMT
On 2016-02-22 09:36, Yunseong Lee wrote:
> Some tests in REEF-IO have failed sporadically. Strangely, tests
> pass in OSX when I turn off WIFI. *Is there anyone suffering the
> same problem?*

Yes. Not right now, but in the past, I have experienced test failure
depending on the network environment I was in. For me, tests passed on
my home network, but not in "managed" networks like at work or in coffee
shops. My working theory is that those networks are configured in ways
that make loopback networking on the *public* IP impossible.

> 4. I'm working on signing process. Once my key successfully granted
> to the Apache LDAP, I'll create the release branch and try my best
> to finish the release.

Can you please have your GPG key signed by Gon? That way, it becomes
attached to the Apache Web of Trust and will sign it, too :)

Thanks,

Markus