reef-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Weimer <mar...@weimo.de>
Subject Re: Firefox extension to ease the GitHub / JIRA madness
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2016 23:06:54 GMT
On 2016-02-04 10:58, Dongjoon Hyun wrote:
> It's great. It really saves my time a lot. Now, I feel inconvenience with
> Chrome. :-)

The code itself should be trivial to port to Chrome, as it is just a few
lines of JQuery. The next thing I'd like to add is check on the pull
request page that highlights when the JIRA-ID in the header and the text
don't match or when the URL in the commit message doesn't resolve. We've
had that in the past and it should be easy to highlight.

Markus