reef-dev mailing list archives

From Tobin Baker <tdba...@cs.washington.edu>
Subject Re: Maven snapshot repo
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2016 23:10:24 GMT
I just want to be sure that we aren't blocked waiting for fixes to be
merged upstream, that's all :) I'm using the technique described here:
http://stackoverflow.com/a/14013645. There's also https://jitpack.io/,
which is actually designed for this purpose (and is free for public repos),
but I'd like to avoid a dependency on a random startup if possible :)