reef-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Chung <afchun...@gmail.com>
Subject Local end-to-end project in REEF.NET
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2016 15:57:22 GMT
Hi all,

I've noticed that our local end-to-end tests and some of our unit tests are
both put in O.A.R.Tests, which is unfortunate because O.A.R.Tests is a
friend project to many other projects and allows it to access internal
fields -- we are thus "blind" in the sense that we do not know if we have
unknowingly hidden an API that is meant to be exposed.

On that note, I propose to separate unit and end-to-end tests in
O.A.R.Tests into 2 projects, with the project hosting the end-to-end tests
not being a friend project to any other projects.

What do you think?

Thanks,
Andrew