reef-dev mailing list archives

From Byung-Gon Chun <bgc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Conference
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2016 01:06:40 GMT
Markus, are you referring to Apache Big Data North American conf. (
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apache-big-data-north-america)?
Yes, we should.

There's also Hadoop summit.
http://www.hadoopsummit.org/san-jose/call-for-abstracts/?mkt_tok=3RkMMJWWfF9wsRonvanOc%2B%2FhmjTEU5z17uwqXKSyh4kz2EFye%2BLIHETpodcMTcRnNL%2FYDBceEJhqyQJxPr3AKNkNy9RxRhHqDg%3D%3D
The abstract is due Jan. 22 (tomorrow in PDT).

Lastly, there is the ATC call for practioner talks.
https://www.usenix.org/conference/atc16/call-for-talks.
This is due Monday, Feb. 1, 2016. The submission requires only 1-2 pages.
If someone is interested in submitting, I'm happy to help.

--
Byung-Gon Chun