reef-dev mailing list archives

From Mariia Mykhailova <mamyk...@microsoft.com>
Subject Problem with running mstest tests
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2016 00:17:04 GMT
Hi,

After testing VS2015 for REEF-313 I'm observing a strange problem: trying to run mstest tests
in Org.Apache.REEF.Tests (both from VS Test Explorer and from command line using vstest.console.exe)
fails before getting to the tests themselves with the error message

Error: An exception occurred while invoking executor 'executor://mstestadapter/v1': The specified
path, file name, or bo
th are too long. The fully qualified file name must be less than 260 characters, and the directory
name must be less tha
n 248 characters.

I've verified that this is not a recent problem in our code: I started seeing this yesterday,
and a checkout of an older code has the same issue.
So it must be something in my Visual Studio configuration. I've first seen it with VS 2015,
and now VS 2013 is giving me the same error.
Anybody seen this before or has any ideas what could it be?

-Mariia