reef-dev mailing list archives

From Mariia Mykhailova <mamyk...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Improving dev experience for REEF .NET
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2016 20:27:34 GMT
A couple of comments:

>> b. Documentation for new features. What should be the process?
> However, that documentation is currently largely in vain, as we haven't found a way to
generate a nice website from it like we do on the Java side.

REEF-113, easy to do if we're willing to use external tools for site generation. I've just
tried to configure Doxygen (http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/, free open-source), and
it produces a very similar site with very little configuration effort. I have several questions
about appearance of the website, will ask in JIRA.

>> 3. Build flakiness 4. Test coverage

Yes, we need to put more emphasis on test quality.
Right now we have two ongoing issues with existing tests, REEF-1079 which I'm looking at,
and REEF-1040 which is pretty much abandoned.

-Mariia