reef-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Weimer <mar...@weimo.de>
Subject Re: Consider REEF for GSoC 2016.
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2016 20:31:51 GMT
On 2016-01-26 10:57, Mariia Mykhailova wrote:
> I've labeled mentioned JIRAs with "GSoC", and created a filter that
> we'll use as an entry point for them:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12334592

Thanks!

> Markus, could you please file JIRAs for ideas you mentioned which
> don't have JIRAs yet? They need more details in description than I
> can provide

Will do. This affects the following items:

  * Improve memory usage and performance of the Java group
    communications code.
  * A REEF runtime on VMs provided by [Azure|AWS|Google|...]
  * Tang visualization tools
  * Wake visualization and performance analysis tools.
  * A pluggable web ui for the driver

I'll respond to this thread once I am done.

Markus