reef-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Weimer <mar...@weimo.de>
Subject Re: Apache Conference
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2016 17:14:05 GMT
On 2016-01-21 17:06, Byung-Gon Chun wrote:
> Markus, are you referring to Apache Big Data North American conf.

Yes. Sergiy and I will do something for it. Most likely, it will be
short version of the material used in the SIGNMOD paper.

> There's also Hadoop summit.

I'll pass on that one. Anyone else willing to whip something up? Note
that REEF itself was presented there in 2014, and Sergiy presented ML
work on top of REEF last year.

> Lastly, there is the ATC call for practioner talks.
> https://www.usenix.org/conference/atc16/call-for-talks. This is due
> Monday, Feb. 1, 2016. The submission requires only 1-2 pages. If
> someone is interested in submitting, I'm happy to help.

+1 I can help as well.

Markus