reef-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Weimer <mar...@weimo.de>
Subject Re: Release 0.14 release branch target date
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2016 18:45:04 GMT
On 2016-01-04 05:36, Yunseong Lee wrote:
> Now we need to discuss when to release 0.14, which will be our first TLP
> release :)

Yay!

> How does it sound to cutoff for 0.14 release next week (e.g., January
> 14th)? Please feel free to suggest if you have any opinion.

Sounds good to me. A couple of things are in flight, which would be nice
to have:

  * The .NET client should be in there, at least the API.

  * Andrew did some work to mark internal APIs as `internal` in
    REEF.NET. We should get as much as possible of that into the
    release, as it frees us to do faster code changes in the future.
    This is tracked in [REEF-1087]

Anything else we want to make sure to have in the release?

Markus