reef-dev mailing list archives

From Tobin Baker <tdba...@cs.washington.edu>
Subject Re: using NamedParameter to implement a no-arg boolean command-line option
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2015 21:23:15 GMT
That all sounds great, I just don't really have a motivating scenario at
the moment that requires detailed information on the runtime/environment,
and I assume much of the environment information can be gathered through
Java APIs. If someone on the list has such a scenario, it would be great to
inform this design with some real-world requirements.

Your workaround of using different main classes for each runtime is
probably better than introducing a command-line option to choose the
runtime.