reef-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Chung <afchun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Breaking release for C#?
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2015 18:55:39 GMT
Agreed -- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/REEF-1082 addresses some of
that.
I'm currently combing through the code look for things to mark with these
new attributes.
I'll open another umbrella JIRA item for us to look through each of our C#
projects for code to hide/remove/deprecate.

On the other hand, if we declare this a fully breaking release, should we
remove our old "deprecates?"

Thanks,
Andrew