reef-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Chung <afchun...@gmail.com>
Subject Making C# Evaluator classes internal
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2015 01:12:37 GMT
Hi all,

I'm currently cleaning up some parts of the C# Evaluator, and it seems like
some of the classes can be made internal and should not have been public in
the first place (e.g. TaskRuntime, ContextRuntime...etc). Do you think it's
necessary to go through a deprecating release first? Or should I just
remove it, provided that these are not objects that the users should be
using at all. I'm inclined to skip the deprecation phase for these classes.

For reference, see this related PR:
https://github.com/apache/reef/pull/697

Thanks,
Andrew