reef-dev mailing list archives

From Yunseong Lee <yunseong....@me.com>
Subject Question about Reef-webserver
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2014 10:21:08 GMT
Hi, I am building an application using Reef-webserver and I have a question.

Is there a way to set a port number other than the default value(8080)?

As far as I have found, HttpServer does not have a method to set the port number.
I found some tests binding PortNumber via Configuration, but since PortNumber is not a public
class
it is not available outside the package.

In my opinion, it is reasonable to allow user to set the port number.
When another application reserved 8080 port, I found the app and reef-webserver both go wrong.

Any thoughts?

Thank you.
- Yunseong