reef-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Weimer <mar...@weimo.de>
Subject Re: watching github incubator-reef
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2014 15:07:29 GMT
Hi,

good point. Also, we have no way of assigning pull requests or issues to
each other over there. Hence, can we please treat JIRA as the source of
truth for such things? For instance, to assign a PR to someone, make a note
of the PR location in a JIRA and assign that JIRA to the person you want to
do the pull request.

Thanks,

Markus