reef-dev mailing list archives

From Byung-Gon Chun <bgc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java and protobuf version
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2014 02:34:06 GMT
Thanks. I should have checked first.
I guess they did miss the link and complained without checking it. :(

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 12:20 AM, Markus Weimer <weimer@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> we have it on this one:
>

> https://github.com/Microsoft-CISL/REEF/wiki/How-to-download-and-compile-REEF

Yes. This one has information.

> And that is linked to from this one:
>
> http://www.reef-project.org/get-reef/

The link is shown at the bottom of the page.
We may want to bring it up early.

It'd be good to merge the content in Github wiki and reef web site.

Thanks!
-Gon

Where else can we / should we put this information to make sure people see

--
Byung-Gon Chun