reef-dev mailing list archives

From Byung-Gon Chun <bgc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: REEF source code is now on Apache GIT
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2014 04:26:33 GMT
git clone git://git.apache.org/incubator-reef.git

works. https should be replace with git.

I'm following the guideline in this wiki page.

http://wiki.apache.org/general/GitAtApache

When I checked authors.txt by running "wget
http://git.apache.org/authors.txt", I cannot find my name in the file.
Shouldn't be all reef committers in the authors.txt file?
Shouldn't each committer set up username and email properly for git?

--
Byung-Gon Chun