reef-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Douglas <cdoug...@apache.org>
Subject Re: REEF Website(s): Question to the mentors
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2014 00:21:19 GMT
You may want to ask on the general@incubator list.

My take: the REEF website needs to be hosted at the ASF. Among other
reasons, all committers/PMC members need to be able to update it. The
reef-project.org domain should point to the new page until the project
is established, then it should eventually be allowed to lapse. It
could be donated, but it's probably easier to redirect.

AFAIK ASF infra doesn't support WordPress, but you can ask. -C