rave-dev mailing list archives

From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Rave 0.13 Release Candidate
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 09:07:22 GMT
The vote has closed with zero votes and a canceled release as result.

Several specific and less specific issues were found with the 0.13 release
candidate. These will be dealt with in trunk and for the planned next release
candidate 0.14 end of this month.

Further info and background on these issues can be found in the corresponding
"[DISCUSS] Apache Rave 0.13 Release Candidate" thread.

Regards, Ate