rave-dev mailing list archives

From "Ciancetta, Jesse E." <jc...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: Shindig PubSub example not working in Rave as expected
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 19:47:29 GMT
Hi Xin,

I verified that the pubsub samples that are bundled with the Shindig distribution we're using
under the covers (3.0.0-beta2) are indeed working with the Shindig sample container so I'm
not sure why they aren't working in Rave.

We'll try to take a look to see if we can figure out why they aren't working but I was wondering
if you could verify exactly what gadgets your using first -- are they the gadgets at this
location under a running Rave instance?

http://localhost:8080/container/sample-pubsub-2-publisher.xml

http://localhost:8080/container/sample-pubsub-2-subscriber.xml

Also have you done any debugging yet to try to figure out what might be going wrong?

--Jesse