rave-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Rave Hackathon
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 19:23:49 GMT
Do youSent from my mobile device, please forgive errors and brevity.
On Nov 3, 2011 5:23 PM, "Jasha Joachimsthal" <j.joachimsthal@onehippo.com>
wrote:

> On 1 November 2011 18:01, Carlucci, Tony <acarlucci@mitre.org> wrote:
>
> > For those attending the Rave Hackathon at ApacheCon Monday and Tuesday,
> > was curious as to how it is organized (or is it self-organized)?  Do we
> > just meet in a conference room and start coding away?  Looking forward
> > meeting everyone...
> >
> > Thanks, Tony
> >
> > ---
> > Anthony Carlucci | SW App Dev Eng, Sr. | R501 / KW App Development &
Maint
> > e: acarlucci@mitre.org<mailto:acarlucci@mitre.org> | v: 781.271.2432 |
f:
> > 781.271.3299
> > The MITRE Corporation | 202 Burlington Rd | Bedford, MA 01730-1420
> >

> I won't be there in person but would like to attend discussions through
> Skype (until midnight-ish CET).

Do you Google+? I'd suggest Google hangouts would be better, that way
people.can drop in and out as they so desire.

My business partner and I do this daily to create a virtual office. It
works really well.

If people are on G+ please add me to your circles (using this email
address) and I'll put together a Rave and friends circle for us to share
around.

Ross