rave-dev mailing list archives

From Jasha Joachimsthal <j.joachimst...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: [discuss] Apache Rave 0.5-incubating Release Candidate
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 14:59:44 GMT
On 1 November 2011 15:36, Carlucci, Tony <acarlucci@mitre.org> wrote:

> [...]

I wrote the 1) logic but now I see it back I see room for improvement. The
Validator can reject the new widget if its url is already present. Then if
for some reason DefaultWidgetService#registerNewWidget is called for a URL
that already exists, it can throw a (DuplicateItem)Exception instead of
returning null. WDYT?

Jasha