rave-dev mailing list archives

From Xin Xiong <xin.xi...@oerc.ox.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Shindig PubSub example not working in Rave as expected
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 14:26:29 GMT
HI Jesse,

Yes, the links you gave are exactly the gadgets URL I deployed to the
running RAVE. The issues seems due to the lack of OpenAjax Hub
implementation. See the post before:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAVE-102

Please let me know if you have any success to make them working.

Thanks,
Xin

On 01/11/2011 19:47, Ciancetta, Jesse E. wrote:
> Hi Xin,
>
> I verified that the pubsub samples that are bundled with the Shindig distribution we're
using under the covers (3.0.0-beta2) are indeed working with the Shindig sample container
so I'm not sure why they aren't working in Rave.

> We'll try to take a look to see if we can figure out why they aren't working but I was
wondering if you could verify exactly what gadgets your using first -- are they the gadgets
at this location under a running Rave instance?