rave-dev mailing list archives

From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Rave 0.4-incubating Release Candidate
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2011 12:18:47 GMT
On 10/04/2011 02:03 PM, Franklin, Matthew B. wrote:
> We still need one more IPMC/Mentor vote to completely release.  Given our experience
last time on the incubator general list (drowned out by the other activity), I think it best
if we receive all the necessary IPMC votes on this vote thread and request lazy consensus
on the general list.

> If one of the other mentors has the time to vote on 0.4 today, that would simplify things
a great deal.
Yes.

Note that for the 72 hour voting period we should consider working days only
(ignoring weekend and holiday days).
As the vote was opened Friday (late) afternoon, this vote should run at least
until tomorrow afternoon.

Ate