ranger-dev mailing list archives

From Selvamohan Neethiraj <sneet...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Prep for ranger-1.0.0 release
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2018 01:54:04 GMT
Thanks Sailaja for driving this effort …

+1 for Ranger Release version 1.0.0

Please let me know if you need any help on release related tasks ...

Thanks,
Selva-

> On Feb 22, 2018, at 8:34 PM, Sailaja Polavarapu <spolavarapu@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>
> Rangers:
> As we are planning to do a release of ranger 1.0.0 soon (tentatively 3/15/2018), I would
like to create a branch ranger-1.0.0 for stabilizing the release. All of the fixes should
go into the master which will track for our next major release and if needed will get cherry-picked
into ranger-1.0.0 release.

> I am volunteering to be the release manager for ranger 1.0.0 release. Based on the discussion,
current plan is to make the ranger 1.0.0 release with Hadoop 2.7.x (not Hadoop 3) and Atlas
0.8.2 as dependencies.