ranger-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hadoop 3 support
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2018 17:37:51 GMT
OK thanks. I will test the patch a bit more thoroughly before submitting
for a RR.

Just in regards as to whether to release 1.0.0 with or without Hadoop
3.0.0...currently we have a dependency on Atlas 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT. What's the
timeline for releasing this? That would be the only thing blocking getting
a 1.0.0 of Ranger out "quickly". If that's not imminent then I guess that
gives us the time to get Ranger 1.0.0 out with Hadoop 3.0.0 support.

However, it's been ages since the last release so we should probably not
wait too long before getting a release out.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder