quickstep-dev mailing list archives

From Harshad Deshmukh <hars...@cs.wisc.edu>
Subject Question about using Intel TBB
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2018 17:11:26 GMT
Hello,

I am planning to incorporate Intel's TBB library (https://www.threadingbuildingblocks.org/)
in the Quickstep source code as a third party module. TBB provides fast and parallel data
structures such as concurrent hash map. Its licence looks alright to me but I want to run
it through the licensing experts on the dev list. Here's the licensing header I found in their
source code:

    Copyright (c) 2005-2017 Intel Corporation

    Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
    you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
    You may obtain a copy of the License at
    limitations under the License.

Thanks,

Harshad