quickstep-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Claus <robertcl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query Rows Returned Printing Disable
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2017 16:24:12 GMT
I'm pretty sure it's in QuickstepCLI.cpp calling
PrintToScreen::PrintOutputSize.  In the branch I created for supporting csv
output
<https://github.com/robertclaus/incubator-quickstep/tree/network-client-apis>I
also added a flag to turn this off: quickstep::FLAGS_display_relation_size.

In QuickstepCLI.cpp:

if (query_result_relation) {

            PrintToScreen::PrintRelation(*query_result_relation,
&storage_manager, io_handle->out());

            PrintToScreen::PrintOutputSize(*query_result_relation,
&storage_manager, io_handle->err());

            DropRelation::Drop(*query_result_relation, query_processor->
getDefaultDatabase(), &storage_manager);

          }