quickstep-dev mailing list archives

From "J. M. Patel" <jmp.quicks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Podling Report Reminder - December 2017
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2017 20:05:07 GMT
Hi everyone: I've added an initial report (see below). Feedback?

Quickstep is a high-performance database engine.

Quickstep has been incubating since 2016-03-29.

  1. Work on adoption of the Quickstep technology.
  2. Continue building a developer community.
  3. Work towards a second release.

aware of?

None.

There are a number of active developers working with the code base, who may become committers
in the near future.

A number of bug reports have been filed and features added to move the single-node version
of the system forward.

How would you assess the podling's maturity?
Please feel free to add your own commentary.

  [ ] Initial setup
  [ ] Working towards first release
  [X] Community building
  [ ] Nearing graduation
  [ ] Other:

Date of last release:

  2017-03-25

When were the last committers or PPMC members elected?

  2017-05-12 Tianrun Lee (committer)