quickstep-dev mailing list archives

From Dylan Bacon <dba...@wisc.edu>
Subject Re: Quickstep Network Mode and C++ Sockets
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2017 23:07:00 GMT
So NetworkCliClient should be something I'm able to include in my
program along with the appropriate dependencies and use as the API? I
was thinking about needing to do that but I wasn't sure if that was a
standalone API QS has implemented or a core part of the system. Unless
I'm being mistaken and you're talking about something from gRPC. This is
my first time working with it.