quickstep-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Spehlmann <sp...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Need for standard driver?
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2017 16:03:06 GMT
I have a PR out for a CLI which interfaces with the network over gRPC [1].
Julian recommended using a package called Avantica which wraps over a
standard JDBC+ODBC drivers and takes care the protocol.

The question I have for /dev is if we have a need right now for a standard
driver. I could see a use case being that for demoing QS and trying to find
users, it would be valuable.

Does anyone have comments about how to do interaction with QS?

--Marc

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QUICKSTEP-87