quickstep-dev mailing list archives

From Harshad Deshmukh <hars...@cs.wisc.edu>
Subject Release publicity
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2017 03:25:54 GMT
Hello folks,

I am making some noise (a.k.a publicity) about our release on various
forums. Please help us spread the word:

Hacker news: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=13962876 Honestly,
this is my first post on HN, so I am not sure how it works. I guess you
need to upvote it to make it more visible?

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ApacheQuickstep There are a couple of new
tweets. We should probably have a better twitter bio for the project.
Right now it is very brief "Democratizing Data Analytics". Any suggestions?

I am also writing a blog post on the various storage formats in
Quickstep and how to create them through CREATE statements. I somehow
couldn't get jekyll working on my machine.

--
Thanks,
Harshad