quickstep-dev mailing list archives

From Harshad Deshmukh <hars...@cs.wisc.edu>
Subject Re: Hi There
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2017 15:36:18 GMT
Hello Dana,

Different people in the team use different IDEs for the development. I
use vim, which doesn't really require any setup. You can open up a file
and start editing. I have no experience with Sublime text, so sadly I
can't provide any help in that aspect.

If you use any GUI based IDE (e.g. Eclipse or Sublime), I am assuming
that you will have to tell the IDE how to build the project. For that
regards, please refer to the build commands described in
https://github.com/apache/incubator-quickstep/blob/master/BUILDING.md

Hope that helps.

--
Thanks,