quickstep-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Spehlmann <spehl.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: release announcement
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2017 13:42:00 GMT
Thank you Julian. I took a look at the archives [1] to get an idea of what
is the norm. I also made note of the things you mentioned, plus a few more
tidying up issues.

I'm holding off on the announce email until I get a few other people's
input, and will send it by the end of today

--Marc

[1] https://www.mail-archive.com/announce@apache.org/